Hey parents! We have created content below which will guide you and your children through our ‘Blast Kids’ programme for this weekend. We hope you enjoy…
Don’t run from God’s plan!
PRAYER & PRAISE
Start by asking your child what they would like to pray for and what they would like to give thanks for.
“Don’t live any longer the way this world lives, but let your way of thinking be completely changed. Then you will be able to test what God wants for you, then you will agree that what He wants for you is right. His plans are good, pleasing and perfect.”
Romans 12 v 2
As we come before God today, let’s worship and give praise to Him! Let us focus our attention on how great He is and remember how much we are loved by Him. Feel free to dance, raise your hands and do actions to the songs. Most of all have fun and give Jesus your all!!
We know God wants us to obey our parents because it is one of the 10 commandments. It is important to do what is right and listen to what God is asking us to do because His plans are good for our lives. If Jonah didn’t run from God’s plan to go to Nineveh, he wouldn’t have had to endure a storm at sea, or be in the belly of a whale for 3 days! That really wouldn’t have been nice at all!
This week choose to do what is right and be sure to not only listen to what God is asking you to do, but do it!
You will need:
• A balloon (preferably blue)
• white card
• blue card
• glue or tape
• black marker
• goggle eyes (optional)
• On your white card draw a small man figure (3-4 cm approx) and cut it out.
• Stretch your balloon and pull the opening apart and put the man figure inside.
• Blow up your balloon and tie it.
• On your blue card draw the shape of fins for each side and a tail. Make sure you leave and flap at the bottom that you can glue or stick onto the balloon.
• For the tail, push a little hole in the centre of your tail shape and push the end of the balloon through where it is tied. Glue or stick the flap to the balloon.
• Attach goggle eyes or draw them on the face along with a big smile.
Thank you for having a perfect plan for my life. Help me to always choose to do what is right and choose to obey what you ask me to do. Help me to never run from you and your plan for my life. May I always know that whatever you ask me to do for you, that you always go before me and are in control and that I don’t need to be afraid or worried because I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
In Jesus name, Amen.
Thank you for joining us for Blast Online
Have a great week, much love from all the team at Blast!
49-51 Church Street, Banbridge, BT32 4AA, Northern Ireland