To be a life-giving church who passionately worships God, reaches out to others and positively impacts our community.
Loving God, Loving People, Living Life
We are passionate and exuberant in our worship and we hold the Word of God as our standard and final authority in all areas of activity, doctrine and behaviour.
We believe it is ‘better together’ – a family where everyone is welcome, cared for and united behind our vision.
We are generous in spirit – using our talents, time and finances to serve and build God’s house.
We value openness and honesty where trust is evident, communication and levels of expectation are clear and people feel safe.
We seek to empower people to reach their full potential and flow in their God-given destiny, raising up leaders for today and the future.
We are innovative and creative, seeking excellence in all we do, giving our absolute best as we serve God.
We are purposed beyond ourselves – outward looking, seeking to serve rather than be served.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
- We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
- We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life.
- We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and the ‘new birth’ we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
- We believe that in order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we need to be baptised in water and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables us to use spiritual gifts, including speaking in tongues.
- We believe in the power and significance of the Church and the necessity of believers to meet regularly together for fellowship, prayer, worship, teaching and sharing communion.
- We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives, which is to worship God,
fulfillour role in the Church and serve the community in which we live.
- We believe that God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live healthy and blessed lives in order to help others more effectively.
- We believe that our eternal destination of either Heaven or hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised.
49-51 Church Street, Banbridge, BT32 4AA, Northern Ireland