The church is God’s chosen instrument to bring hope to a hurting world and to deliver justice to the poor and oppressed. That’s why Compassion works exclusively in partnership with over 5,000 local churches in developing nations to deliver a holistic child development programme.
A Compassion Church Partnership is a lasting personal relationship between a church in the UK, Compassion and one or more churches in a developing community, together seeking justice for children in poverty.
- The principles of Compassion Partnership are:
- Partners recognise their equality in Christ
- Partners develop mutually respectful and beneficial relationships
- Partners accept mutual responsibility and commitment
- Partners desire visible transformation
Grace Generation is honoured to partner with Compassion UK through Child Sponsorship and the Compassion Church Partnership.
To learn more visit the Compassion International website.
49-51 Church Street, Banbridge, BT32 4AA, Northern Ireland