Values & Beliefs
Our mission is to passionately follow Jesus and to display His life-changing love & grace to everyone around us. Below is a detailed explain of our core values and beliefs.
We hold the Word of God as our standard by which all we do is based. It is our final authority in all areas of activity, doctrine and behavior.
We are passionate and exuberant in our worship because we understand that we were created to worship and enjoy our awesome God forever.
We are purposed beyond ourselves – outward looking, towards the needs of others, seeking to serve rather than be served.
We are a family where everyone is welcome and all are treated the same. A family filled with faith, fun and fellowship.
We are a community of believers marked by honesty and integrity where trust is evident and people feel safe.
We value openness and transparency evident in all areas of church life, marked by good communication and clear levels of expectation.
We believe in seeking excellence in everything we do, from the small to the big. We want to give God our best as we serve Him throughout church.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
- We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
- We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life.
- We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and the ‘new birth’ we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
- We believe that in order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we need to be baptised in water and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables us to use spiritual gifts, including speaking in tongues.
- We believe in the power and significance of the Church and the necessity of believers to meet regularly together for fellowship, prayer, worship, teaching and sharing communion.
- We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives, which is to worship God, fulfill our role in the Church and serve the community in which we live.
- We believe that God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live healthy and blessed lives in order to help others more effectively.
- We believe that our eternal destination of either Heaven or hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised.